Do you want to make your home accessible for yourself or a family member?porch lifts for homes could be the solution you’ve been looking for. Relying on a wheelchair, scooter or even a walker for mobility can seriously limit your independence, especially if your home has steps at the entrance or a raised porch. By adding our residential lifts to your home, you can stay safe and independent longer, improving your overall quality of life.
A Residential Platform Lift Made for Your Home.
The Freedomis quiet and compact and more affordable than adding a long ramp. The porch lifts are easy and quick to install. At Accessibility Professionals, we understand the importance of aging at home and want to help make your home safe to live in, with Freedom Wheelchair lifts.
- Maximum lifting height 52” (adjustable to actual landing height.)
- Tower located on the left at lower access
- 750lbs weight capacity
- 8 feet/minute lift speed
- Constant pressure Soft Touch control pads for easy operation
- Sturdy and durable weather resistant design
- 8” positive action folding toe plate
- Zero load start for cold weather climates
- Fuse box and mechanics easily accessible from top or carriage side
- Smooth and quiet performance
- Upgrade to DC Power battery backup
- Color upgrade to all black
- 4 styles of remote call stations
- Solid platform, with a safety pan and 18” toeplate
- Carriage gate, with control wall extension and solid handrail
- Upper landing gate with interlock
- Interlock only for customer supplied upper landing gate
|Product Specification Sheet (PDF)||20/06/2017||2.45MB||Download|
|Dimension drawing (PDF)||20/06/2017||197.13KB||Download|
|Freedom Wheelchair Lift Brochure (PDF)||20/06/2017||630.43KB||Download|
|Lift Owners Manual||20/06/2017||494.24KB||Download|
|Lift Maintenance Manual||20/06/2017||489.25KB||Download|
Freedom Wheelchair Lift for Home
The Freedom Wheelchair Platform Lift can be installed outdoors as a porch lift, the lift is designed to be resistant to harsh weather.
Install A Wheelchair Platform Lift
Install a wheelchair lift in 30 minutes.
Receiving your Freedom Residential Wheelchair Lift
Receiving your Freedom Wheelchair Lift