The Freedom ADA Wheelchair platform lifts can be used to meet ADA and accessibility standard codes for commercial businesses and public buildings. Ourare designed with precision and excellence to be the safest and most durable lifts available.
Organizations looking for an affordable way to make their building accessible will find that our ADA platform lift is a perfect solution, especially if you are looking for a wheelchair lift for churches or schools. When choosing a church or school wheelchair lift, it is especially important to make sure you have found the safest option that is user friendly and easy to install.
A Commercial Wheelchair Lift That Meets ADA Standards
Businesses looking to create access into their building will find the Freedom exterior When you consider options for accommodating a wheelchair elevator installations are costly, ramps take up a lot of space, but our Freedom Commercial Wheelchair Lift is an affordable, compact solution.have a sturdy, durable weather resistant design that requires minimal yearly maintenance.
Our vertical platform lifts meet ADA and ASME 18.1 code requirements, but many communities also have state or local accessibility codes enforced by local building inspectors. If you let us know what those additional features and requirements are, we can usually accommodate your specific needs.
- Maximum lifting height 28” (adjustable to actual landing height)
- Tower located on the left at lower access
- 750lbs weight capacity
- 8 feet/minute lift speed
- Constant pressure Soft Touch control pads for easy operation
- 34" x 54" Solid platform and under platform safety plates
- 18” extra wide positive action folding toe plate for universal access
- Emergency alarm and light package
- 42" high solid handrail wall
- Carriage gate
- 42" high x 34" wide upper landing gate
- Electrical/Mechanical interlocks
- Keyed toggle remote call stations, upper and lower
- Zero load start for cold weather climates
- Sturdy and durable weather resistant design
- Fuse box and mechanics easily accessible from top or carriage side
- Smooth and quiet performance
- ASME 18.1 compliant
- UL AND CSA certified
- Upgrade to 36" x 54" Solid platform with safety plates (required in some states)
- Upgrade to DC Power battery back up
- Color upgrade to all black
- 48” chrome grab bar
- Commercial packages available for New York compliance
IMPORTANT NOTE: It is the CUSTOMERS responsibility to assure compliance with relevant building code and regulatory requirements. Read our Frequently Asked Questions about code commercial lifts here: https://freedomliftsystems.com/code-compliance
|Product Specification Sheet (PDF)||20/06/2017||262.45KB||Download|
|Dimension drawing (PDF)||20/06/2017||1.26MB||Download|
|Freedom Wheelchair Lift Brochure (PDF)||20/06/2017||630.43KB||Download|
|Lift Owners Manual||20/06/2017||494.24KB||Download|
|Lift Maintenance Manual||20/06/2017||489.25KB||Download|
Exterior Wheelchair Platform Lift
Vertical platform lifts are designed for use in schools, offices, churches and other public buildings.