Verti Shelving Lifts for 23¾" Wide Cabinets
- Fits inside existing 23¾" kitchen cabinets
- Motor Driven
- Fits inside wall cabinets with heights of 27.56” or higher
- Sides on shelves keep dishes inside shelves
The Vertiraise and lower cupboard shelves smoothly and quietly, so the contents of the cupboard can be accessed from a seated position, creating accessible kitchen cabinets in your home.
ADA Compliant Cabinet Lift Without Major Renovations
The Vertical Shelf lift is one of the easiest systems to incorporate into your wheelchair accessible kitchen, as it can fit inside most new or existing cupboards without having to extend them out from the wall. All you have to do is remove the existing shelves and bottom of the cabinet before installing, and you will have universal design kitchen cabinets.
Designing ADA kitchens to meet the needs of all family members is now easier with the Verti electric shelf lift from. ADA kitchen cabinets are accessible to every person who uses the kitchen and now you can have them in your home, without major renovations.The lift travels straight down to counter level, and straight up to
Kitchen Shelf Lift Features:
- For 23¾" kitchen cabinets
- Fits inside existing kitchen cabinets
- 88lb weight capacity
- Motor Driven
- Can be stopped at an optional height
- Fits in wall cabinets with heights 27.56”/70 cm or higher
- Shelf width is 20¼"
- Shelf depth is 10⅖"
- Sides on shelves prevent dishes being placed outside the shelves
- Equipped with reliable safety system to prevent crushing
- Vertical shelf lifts are made by Granberg in Sweden.
|Product Data Sheet pdf||19/05/2017||763.33KB||Download|
Vertical Shelf Lift in Wheelchair Accessible Kitchen
The Freedom Verti shelf lift allows shelves from upper wall cabinets to be lowered to counter level. Existing kitchen cabinets are easily made to be wheelchair accessible
Verti by Granberg Interior AB - Sweden
VERTI is an electrical system that raises and lowers cupboard shelves quickly and silently to or from the work surface. The contents of the cabinet are accessed without having to open the door. When lowered an area on the worktop is left free in front of the shelves. The movement can be stopped at an optional height.