The BaseLift Adjustable Height Counter Lifts adjust the height of the work surface on a straight wall and allows installation of an inset sink, stovetop and drawers.make the kitchen an easier place to use for individuals in wheelchairs, taller adults and people of smaller stature.
Adjust Your Countertop Height With The Push of a Button
When modifying your kitchen or, it’s important to consider all of the tasks that a user will need to do from a seated position in a wheelchair. The BaseLift Adjustable height countertops move the work surface to the optimal height with the push of a button. Adjustable counters also have safety strips to stop movement when in contact with any obstruction.
For unique configurations, corner counters, larger or custom kitchen designs, contact a Customer Service Representative to discuss how our lifts can work in your whole kitchen design.
Countertop Lift Features:
- 27.56" Wide lift
- Motor driven
- Speed .6”/second
- Weight capacity: 220lbs
- Separate "up" and "down" control buttons
- Adjustable Height Counter Lifts are made by Granberg in Sweden.
- Motor cover panels and fitting kits
- Extendable Drawers, 4 sizes available
- Pull out cutting board with drawer
- Stroke limiter and memory adaptor
- Cutlery tray
- ADA undermount sink
- Flexible drain hose (call us for details)